WHAT IS DIGITAL WELLNESS?
- Digital wellness refers to the state of one’s physical and mental health in the Digital Age.
- More specifically, Digital wellness refers to preventative measures aimed at regulating and improving the healthy use of technology.
FACTS & FIGURE
- Mobile is used only 17 to 24 times a day for making and receiving calls.
- It is estimated that India will be at the top of the list of digital addiction by 2023 as we have 60%On on average we use mobile phones 90 to 140 times a day population below 35 age
- 83% of people feel panicked when they misplace their phone
- 21% use mobile in the toilet
- 56% use mobile before going to sleep
- 76% keep mobile below the pillow or within a handful distance
- 61% feel uneasy if they forget mobile at home
- 22% car accident of total car accidents are due to usage of mobile while driving
WHY AND HOW WE HAVE DESIGNED THIS PROGRAM?
Since the emergence of the internet and smartphones, research is showing an increase in the number of people struggling with an addiction to technology. It’s not uncommon for both youth and adults to feel a need to constantly be “plugged in” to social media and the internet, but this often leads to a fear of missing out and fear of being left out in young people. Keeping these things in mind we had started working on-screen addiction but To create awareness regarding any social problem among people is not a easy task. We always need to think of innovative ways, so we can grab the attention of people towards social problems. Keeping this in the mind we made a very innovative street play. First, we perform this street play in school After performing the street play, our team conduct group counseling/ 2hrs. PPT and mass meditation.