ABOUT CHETANA JEEVAN NIRMAN
It is our aim to impart education to rural children in the serene rural ambiance who cannot otherwise access or afford it. Provision of an entrepreneurial, holistic approach, vocational, child-centered education is our object. Education should be interesting, meaningful and should also be near to real life. Further, it is our motto that financial constraints should not be a hurdle for getting a proper education. Students who benefited from this project can focus on their studies. This project empowers the rural, underprivileged students studying at Chetana Happy Village by funding their education, meal, and Accommodation.
Despite considerable economic progress in India in the last couple of decades, poverty has continued to pervade rural areas. Children in rural areas have been denied access to proper education with schools lacking basic facilities, teachers being unmotivated and frequently absent. Even those who eventually make it through twelve years of schooling graduate lacking even basic skills, making it impossible to seek gainful employment or pursue higher education.
Needy Students, Below Poverty Students, Scholar but needy Students, Migrated Students.
BENIFICIARY SO FAR
There is “72” Beneficiary so far.
Aurangabad, Jalna, Parbhani, Beed, Hingoli District, Located in Maharastra.
Higher Educational Students
NEED OF PROJECT
While most of the students spend several hours walking every day, those in the higher grades such as higher educated are under great pressure to meet the increasing demands of imposed by the approaching national level examinations, a predicate to continuing their education. A discussion with the students, teachers and parents of the college revealed that they are unanimous in their opinion that the facility most needed at the school is a hostel for students. Renting a room for needy students close to the college is not an option since there are hardly pay the high rent of the room. Committee of CEF suggested hostels for needy students, who cannot afford room fees or commercial hostel fees. With capacity of 120 students every year. This would help to resolve this urgent problem. If such a facility were available, at least students of higher education who come from the most distant villages could stay at hostel.
LONG TERM IMPACT
- Children passing out of CEF would have received a good quality education with English, Computer literacy and holistic development with Life Management Skills, which would enable them to realize their full potential in any field they choose & lead to improved quality of education producing more confident & educated children.
- Confident, educated and healthy children will be able to pursue higher education and job opportunities in the fields of their choice.
- This education is the key to lifting them and their families out of the vicious cycle of poverty. They will be pillars of support for their home, parents and the community.
- Importantly, it also ensures that the next generation gets far better parenting and therefore a better life.
OUTCOMES OF THE PROJECT
“For me, Chetana Empowerment Foundation is not only an NGO that does social service; it is the name of my extended family. In fact, if there be a comparison between a number of virtues that I absorbed as a soul from my biological family and extended one, the latter would easily win over the former.
Each moment at Happy Village, as part of my scholarship, was golden. These moments constructed my extraordinary sculptor that people currently see when they close their eyes or imagine me from the clay which was as ordinary as any other. It is the result of being served extremely valuable virtues, with healthy food, top-notch education, and a positive vibe creating infrastructure.
Frankly, I was atheist before entering Happy Village, because, I had a strong faith in ‘Science without God.’ But gradually, after starting meditation and practicing it for half an hour every day at Meditation Hall in Happy Village, the scientific truth about myself and Supreme was revealed to me.
I owe 83% in 12th Science to the support extended by Chetana Empowerment Foundation which made it possible to get coaching from a very established coaching center in Aurangabad. Currently, I am studying Civil Engineering at Government Engineering College, Aurangabad. And I am confident to face challenges that come across my path with patience.”
“Studying in DFC, Aurangabad was a dream that came true. If ‘Chetana Empowerment Foundation’ wasn’t working for kids like me, my dream wouldn’t be transformed into reality. Undoubtedly, I owe my NEET’s 333 marks that led my selection at BHMS by DFC’s ‘savant’ teacher’s.
But, even more than that, I owe my success to Mitali Tai, Vivek Sir, and the atmosphere they’ve managed to build up at Happy Village.
‘Meditation’ was totally new to me. But with discipline & traits over there, it became possible. Even today I do meditation and is able to reap its benefit in BHMS college and aimed to top AITT examination.”
⦁ Health Club
⦁ Activity Hall
⦁ RO Plant
⦁ Meditation Centre
⦁ Dining Hall
⦁ Nurse And Doctor Calling System
⦁ Hygienic Breakfast , Food
⦁ Garden with Walking Track
⦁ Well Equipped Library
⦁ Care taker
⦁ In unpolluted, quiet, clean environment
⦁ Drive away the “Empty Nest” syndrome
⦁ Engage in social work
⦁ Take part in development of villages nearby
⦁ Reside with security with other people’s.
LONG TERM IMPACT
1. Children passing out of CEF would have received a good quality education with English, Computer literacy, and holistic development with Life Management Skills, which would enable them to realize their full potential in any field they choose & lead to improved quality of education producing more confident & educated children.
2. Confident, educated, and healthy children will be able to pursue higher education and job opportunities in the fields of their choice.
3. This education is the key to lifting them and their families out of the vicious cycle of poverty. They will be pillars of support for their home, parents, and the community.
4. Importantly, it also ensures that the next generation gets far better parenting and therefore a better life.
MEANS OF FINANCE
OUTCOME FROM PROJECT